If you think that Numerology doesn’t play a part in the master plan, you’re insane. The folks made major discoveries in Kemet (egypt) and stole this knowledge to try to call their own. Below are some events related to the strong power of Number 11.
– When the
Illuminati ended the First World War, they had just successfully completed the first war of the occult plan to produce the Antichrist. Thus, they deliberately ended World War One on the 11th Month [November], the 11th Day, at the 11th hour. The signing of the Armistice agreement was thus undergirded by three elevens!
– When the Illuminati assassinated President Kennedy, he was killed according to the occult number signature of eleven . He was killed in the 11th month, on the 22nd day, and on the 33rd parallel. He was also killed in the Masonic Dealey Plaza.
- September 11, 1609 — The explorer Henry Hudson sailed into New York harbor and discovered Manhattan Island and the Hudson River, the very location on which the Twin Towers were constructed!
- September 11, 1941 — Construction officially began at the Pentagon. [Ibid.] Thus, 60 years later to the day, the Pentagon is attacked. The number “6″ is an important number to the occultist. The number of man is “6″; the number of man’s “perfect” government is “66″ and the number of the perfect leader of all time is “666″.
- September 11, 1972 — The world was introduced to terrorism at the 1972 Munich Olympic Games. . There were 121 participating countries (11X11=121), and 11 Israeli athletes were killed. Exactly 29 years (2+9=11) after this terrorist horror ended, another more despicable horror occurred – the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- September 11, 1772 — About 300 Indians and 50 British soldiers began the siege of Fort Henry. Researchers and historians of this siege are puzzled by the meaning of a comment in a document describing these events. It was recorded in a letter written by Lydia Cruger (11 letters), and it seems a fitting comment to this section. She wrote, “The siege commenced about sun an hour high, Monday, 11th, at all events, the 11th.” [Ibid.]
- September 11, 1776 — A failed peace conference with the British was held. The war that had begun on April 19, 1776 [the first day of the 13-day Satanic celebration, “The Bloody Sacrifice of the Beast”] continued. [Ibid.] After the fall of New York to the British, a Peace Conference was held between General Howe and three prominent representatives of the Continental Congress – Benjamin Franklin, John Adams and Edward Rutledge. After taking the Americans key city, Howe thought he was entitled to a peace settlement. The Americans, having declared independence in July, considered separation from England as non-negotiable. The conference of Sept. 11, 1776, ended and the war continued for seven years.
- September 11, 1777 — The first day the American flag was used in battle at the Battle of Brandywine. [Ibid.] The British defeated the Americans, led by George Washington, but Old Glory flew for the first time!
- September 11, 1922 — Despite Arab protests, a British mandate is proclaimed in Palestine on September 11, 1922. The mandate came into effect at the end of September 1922. [Ibid.] Not only was this proclamation made on a September 11, but the year formed a twice “11″ — (11×2)
- September 11, 1941 — The US 1st Army crosses the border into German territory. Also, the Quebec Conference was held between England’s Prime Minister, Winston Churchill. [Ibid.]
- September 11, 1973 — Chilean President Salvador Allende is killed in a brutal, violent military coup led by General Augusto Pinochet. [Ibid.] Henry Kissinger was strongly implicated in this attack, and if he were to ever stand trial in an International Court, he would be charged with masterminding this coup and ordering the assassination of Allende. [” The Latest Kissinger Outrage: Why is a proven liar and wanted man in charge of the 9/11 investigation?”, by Christopher Hitchens, November 27, 2002]
Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our soul mission and life purpose.
- And when you supersize 11 two times, you get the ultimate number “33”.